This beautiful 150+ year old church is available for hire for weddings.
It is advised that you visit the church beforehand, preferably on a Sunday morning, to ensure it suits your needs and expectations. Please make yourself known to the minister and Cath after the service.
The Golden Grove Uniting Church is a pretty, historic church built to serve the Golden Grove area back in 1866 with the aim to be more practical, rather than ornamental. With this mindset, the church was built to be quite humble, but because of this the present day church oozes old-world charm and simplistic beauty.“South Australian Historic Golden Grove Uniting Church” http://everybride.me/2019/02/22/south-australian-historic-golden-grove-uniting-church/
A few basic facts:
- The seating capacity is 100 comfortably.
- An electronic organ and a piano are available in the church (for our musician?s use only). Hymn books are on hand.
- Parking is available in the church?s car park with additional space on the verges of Crouch and One Tree Hill Roads.
- The wedding cars may enter the gates in front of the church and drive up to the paved area at the main door.
- There will be a manager ?on duty? to open the church, the main gates and to assist in welcoming the family and guests.
- There is a hall with a fully functioning kitchen at the rear of the church available for use after the service. This may be at an additional cost
If you wish to arrange a wedding at ?Golden Grove?, please contact the Wedding Co-ordinator, Cath Mckechnie via phone (08) 8289 8938 or email.